Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Share what are you reading!

I'm curious as to what different books you have been reading this summer.  Share what you are reading and add a quick reason why you chose the book to read. 


I'll go first-the book I am currently reading is Seeing Home the Ed Lucas Story by Ed Lucas and Christopher Lucas.  I chose this book to read after meeting one of the authors, Christopher Lucas while visiting New York City.  Chris shared the amazing story of his father, Ed Lucas.  I couldn't wait to read about this remarkable father who didn't let anything-including blindness get in his way.      

4 comments:

  1. I'm currently reading "Social Presence in Online Learning: Multiple Perspectives on Practice and Research," as I promised a journal editor a book review quite some time ago... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you are enjoying this book. I try to read what I want to read over the summer and save what I have to read for the rest of the year.

      Delete
  2. I am currently reading Ron Chernow's biography of George Washington. I promised myself I would make it through all 900 pages of it this summer. I am 350 pages in!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really enjoy biographies Dana. I read Carole King's biography after seeing the musical Beautiful. Happy reading!

      Delete